Kissing JackDec 10, 2022
AWWWW KISSING JACK! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT!
Do you think you should kiss on the first date? Why or why not?
My first kiss with Jack was the most amazing kiss I had ever experienced.It happened 3 years after we met.
I had never felt so connected to another soul as I did with his. It was like our lips were created for each other and I had finally come home.
After all these years we cannot keep our lips off each other.
Here are some fun facts about kissing...
- "When you kiss someone for the first time, you get a spike in the neurotransmitter dopamine, making you crave more.
- Two thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
- When you kiss someone your heart beats faster and more oxygen reaches your brain.
- Endorphins released during kissing bring on waves of euphoria
- Kissing triggers the release of oxytocin in your body.
- Kissing in a relationship is related to how satisfied people say they are in that relationship.
- The world record for the longest kiss stands at well over two days.
- Your lips have a disproportionate number of nerve endings compared to other parts of your body.
- When your lips touch someone else’s 5 out of 12 of your cranial nerves are engaged.
- Over time, kissing lowers your levels of stress hormone cortisol, making you feel all safe and secure
- Most people remember their first kiss more vividly than the first time they had sex."
Now, go kiss!